Would you like to rearrange your current reality? Do you feel like you are ready to begin creating your life by design and manifesting the things you truly desire? If so, then I would like to share six simple steps that you can begin taking right now to help you improve your life.
1. Focus on what you intend to manifest. Quit focusing on what is missing from your life. This includes what you don’t want to see happen. As soon as you become aware that you are focusing on what you don’t have, choose a different thought. Shift your focus to what you intend to attract and manifest in your life. Put yourself in a state of receiving and accepting and move away from the state of lacking or wanting.
2. Stop struggling. If you find yourself viewing your present circumstances as the reason why you can’t have what you want, stop thinking that way. Whatever difficulties you are currently facing, know they are only temporary and will last only as long as you continue to give them your attention. You attract what you focus on so move your focus away from your current difficulties and end the struggle.
3. Live in the here and now. Focusing on the past will just program you for more of the same. If you find yourself thinking about how things have always been, change your focus! If you keep doing things the same old way, you will keep getting the same old results. What’s the definition of insanity? Doing the same thing over and over again while expecting different results! Focus on the present; learn to live in the here and now.
4. Quit telling the same old stories. Stop sharing your worn out tales of woe with others. When you quit telling your dramatic story, you won’t have to live up to those stories anymore. Replaying those stories is the same as reliving them. It’s impossible to move forward when you’re always looking backward.
5. Do it for YOU! Don’t worry about what others expect of you, or think is best for you. Everyone has an opinion on how you should live your life. When you feel pressure to live up to someone else’s expectations, stop and consider whether or not their expectations are in harmony with yours, if not, do what’s best for you. You are creating your own life and you need to live accordingly.
6. Don’t create negative energy. Try to let go of making unqualified judgments. Don’t decide a situation or a person is good or bad, right or wrong. Passing judgment requires emotional involvement and this practice only creates negative energy. Remember, like attracts like, so, beware of attracting into your life the very thing you are judging in the life of others.
There is more power here than you might think
I know that on their own these six steps probably don’t seem significant enough to change the course of your life. That’s because they are designed to create a subtle shift rather than a radical change in direction. But don’t underestimate the results from a three degree shift in course.
If you were flying from New York to London and the pilot was just one degree off course the whole time you would probably miss Europe altogether. Changing your life is often a case of making small adjustments that produce huge benefits in the long run. If you improve your life with small changes today the results will compound over time.
Can small changes really yield significant results?
Do you see room for any of these simple steps in your life?
The lines are open!