In a recent conversation I stated that I believe our minds have the ability to communicate with our DNA. I went on to say that I am convinced that our minds and perception can actually influence the expression of our genetic code. Needless to say, some who heard me say those things felt like I had gone round the bend. How about you? Does the thought that our perception can influence our genetic potential sound a little bit crazy to you?
Well, conventional thinking might label such comments as heresy. After all, isn’t it the doctors who make us well? Doesn’t science tell us that our propensity toward cancer, obesity, and a wide variety of other maladies is programmed into our genetic code? Hasn’t it been proven that IQ test can predict a child’s potential?
It’s all about perception
Here’s an important point to remember: Just because people have been programmed to believe those things does not make them true. After all, a few hundred years ago the earth wasn’t flat just because the “conventional wisdom of the day” said it was.
These two videos offer some brilliant new insight into the world of health and aging. I think they provide a window into a realm of amazing possibility and I hope you find them enlightening.
Questions answered in part 1
1) Does your genetic code control who you are?
2) What determines how your genetic code is expressed?
3) Can you change the effect of your genetics?
4) How powerful are your beliefs and perception?
5) Can beliefs influence healing, illness, and aging?
6) What is spontaneous remission and what causes it?
7) Is your perception wired directly to your cells?
Dr. Wayne Dyer & Dr. Bruce Lipton, part 1
Questions answered in part 2
1) How connected are the mind and body?
2) Are you a single entity or a community?
3) How do you connect the mind with the cells?
4) What programs your subconscious mind?
5) When does subconscious programming begin?
6) What is the most important decision you will ever make?
Dr. Wayne Dyer & Dr. Bruce Lipton, part 2
Now that you have more information
Do you think it might be possible for our minds to communicate with our DNA?
The application here enormous! If we send the right signals to our genes we can change the way our personal genetic code is expressed in the real world. Health is a huge factor in the aging process. That includes physical, mental, and emotional health.
If we believe that we are at the mercy of our genes we become helpless victims. Even then, we wouldn’t be victims of our genetic code, but of our own negative perception and beliefs regarding our genetics.
How much better it would be to use the incredible power of belief to heal ourselves. How much better to use your positive perception to program our genes to enjoy a long, productive, and healthy life. Isn’t it about time you had a little talk with your DNA?
Are you feeling empowered by your perception?
Do you feel like you have more control over your reality?
Are you thinking outside the box about your life?
I would love to hear your thoughts!
If you enjoyed this article consider email updates!